1) Su firefox la versione di adobe flashplugin è ferma alla versione Versione 220.127.116.111 e siamo al giorno 14/7/2015
2) Ho provato a spostare e cambiare il file libpepflashplugin.so ( libreria di chromium) con libflashplugin.so
Vorrei capire il perché tutte le volte firefox mi segnala che adobe flash plugin non è aggiornato quando invece la mia ultima versione è proprio Versione 18.104.22.1681.
poi ho visto questo sito e infatti ho capito che un altro utente denunciava lo stesso... mah i casi umani sono tanti eh
Jack 2015-07-11 02:30:46 PDT
Are you insane?
Why did you block the latest flash Version when no newer version is available. Its in a loop right now and FF keep asking every one to update flash player and once it get updated, it asked again since no newer version is available at this moment
This ridicules decision by people who has no idea how internet works has resulted Firefox losing its user base to chrome. The point is not to insult users by repeating update request.
The whole point of these security warning is absurd since users are not working in CIA or NSA and they dont required over care on securities, these bugs hardly affect 0.0001% of FF users, but every one is forced to update and take the pain.
Ubuntu 14.04.2 x64:
> You're right. It looks like there's no update for Linux (so far?). I'm
> reverting the block for Linux to indicate there's no update available.
State: Enabled (STATE_VULNERABLE_NO_UPDATE)
Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
For each of the above plugins, I went through the following:
- ensured that clicking on "Check for Update" took the user to the "Mozilla Plugin" page
- ensured when users select "Update Now", the https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ page opens
- ensured that clicking on "Update Now.." under the "Flash doorhanger" opens https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- ensured that "Shockwave Flash is known to be vulnerable and should be updated. <button>Update Now</button>" appears under about:addons
- ensured that "Shockwave Flash is known to be vulnerable. Use with caution. <button>More Information</button>" appears under about:addons
- ensured that the entry under about:plugins appears as (STATE_VULNERABLE_UPDATE_AVAILABLE) for Win/OSX
- ensured that the entry under about:plugins appears as (STATE_VULNERABLE_NO_UPDATE) for Linux